- Can I contact Amazon by email?
- What is the mail ID of Amazon?
- How do you contact Amazon customer service?
- Does Amazon have a live chat option?
- How do I complain to Amazon?
- How do I send a message to Amazon?
- Does Amazon have phone number?
- Does Amazon have a 24 hour customer service?
- How do I request a refund on Amazon?
- How do I send a message to Amazon customer service?
- How can I get help from Amazon?
- How do I ask a question on Amazon?
- Does Amazon have a complaint department?
- How do I use Amazon warranty?
- How do I claim my Amazon warranty?
Can I contact Amazon by email?
How to email Amazon customer service.
If you prefer to contact Amazon by email, there are two addresses to which you can send mail.
For issues with your account, such as a billing dispute, you should email email@example.com.
For general inquiries, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the mail ID of Amazon?
How to contact Amazon.in Customer Care (Other Ways)?
|Amazon.in Customer Support||Email ID and Links|
|Customer Care Email IDemail@example.com|
|Customer Support Help||www.amazon.in/gp/help/contact-us|
How do you contact Amazon customer service?
00 1 206-922-0880
Does Amazon have a live chat option?
Actually, Amazon does have a live chat. A common misconception is that Amazon doesn’t have a live chat feature to contact their customer service team. Most likely because people can’t find it. However, they do use live chat, among other forms of support, to offer customer support to their users.
How do I complain to Amazon?
Suggested clip 78 seconds
How to Contact Amazon Customer Service – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I send a message to Amazon?
- Click Orders. It’s in the upper-right corner.
- Click the seller’s username. It’s next to “Sold By:” below the item name in the box.
- Click Ask a Question.
- Select an item type next to “I need assistance with.”
- Select a subject.
- Click Write message.
- Write a message.
- Click Send e-mail.
Does Amazon have phone number?
Contacting Amazon – by phone or otherwise
While 888-280-4331 is Amazon’s best toll-free number, there are 7 total ways to get in touch with them.
Does Amazon have a 24 hour customer service?
Contacting Amazon’s Support Lines. Dial 866-216-1072 for customer support in the United States. The customer service line is available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Dial the number and wait for either an automated message or representative to answer and walk you through the call.
How do I request a refund on Amazon?
To request a refund on an eligible order:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Locate your order in the list and click Problem with order.
- Select your problem from the list.
- Select Request refund.
- Enter your comments in the text box.
- Select Submit.
How do I send a message to Amazon customer service?
Call Amazon at 1-888-280-4331 to speak to a representative. This is the direct, general customer service line for any and all Amazon issues. If you’re having an urgent problem, can’t access your account, or haven’t had luck contacting Amazon a different way, use this number to contact them.
How can I get help from Amazon?
Go to www.amazon.com and log in (if you haven’t already).
- Get help from Amazon.
- Contact Amazon.
- Explain your problem, and choose a method to send your issue report.
- If you selected email, enter additional information and send an email.
- If you selected phone, have Amazon call you.
How do I ask a question on Amazon?
On a product page, scroll to the “Customer Questions & Answers” feature. Enter your question in the text box and click “Ask”. To answer questions, click “See all questions & answers” and choose questions you can answer from the “Unanswered questions” feature in the right column.
Does Amazon have a complaint department?
Welcome to the Amazon complaints department. The company is one of the largest online retailers in the world, a company worth billions of dollars. If you need to contact Amazon corporate, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at 1 (888) 280-4331.
How do I use Amazon warranty?
Warranty repairs are available for some products sold directly by Amazon.com and covered under a manufacturer warranty. The third-party repair service providers are authorized by the manufacturer, and can usually fulfill requests within 14 days.
How do I claim my Amazon warranty?
Follow the below steps to download a copy of the invoice.
- Login to your Amazon account.
- Go to ‘your orders’ page.
- Go to the order whose invoice you were looking for.
- Select ‘invoice’ option towards the top right corner of that order in the orders list.
- Take a printout or download a PDF version of the invoice.