Address Line 1 is for the street address.
Address Line 2 is for the apartment, suite or space number (or any other designation not literally part of the physical address) If the apartment, suite, or space number is short, and the address is short, it can all be shown on one line.
What does it mean by Address Line 1 and 2?
Answered Jan 20, 2018 · Author has 289 answers and 777.9k answer views. Address Line 1 is your street address. Example: 1234 Line Ave S. Address Line 2 is your apartment or suite number, if you have one.
What does a address line mean?
Address line two mainly for people who live in apartments, and is where the person will put their apartment number or floor level. Address line two mainly for people who live in apartments, and is where the person will put their apartment number or floor level. 1 like 0 disagrees.
How do you write an address line?
- Write the name of the recipient on the first line.
- Place the letter in care of someone else (optional).
- Write the street address or post office box number on the second line.
- Write the city, state, and ZIP code on the third line.
- If you’re mailing from another country, write “United States” on the address.
What is the first line of your billing address?
Typically it is your home address and you only need to fill out the first line of the billing address (example: 123 Main Street).