- Put your address in the center of your mail.
- Write the full name of the recipient above the apartment address.
- Begin the address with the building and street name.
- Add the apartment or suite number on the same line as the street name.
- Write the city, state/providence, and zip code below the street name.
21 Jun 2019
How do you write your house number in an address?
- Write the name of the recipient on the first line.
- Place the letter in care of someone else (optional).
- Write the street address or post office box number on the second line.
- Write the city, state, and ZIP code on the third line.
- If you’re mailing from another country, write “United States” on the address.
13 May 2019
How do you write an address with an apartment number in Canada?
Tips for addressing letters and parcels mailed within Canada
- Write in uppercase letters (also known as block letters).
- Put information such as title or floor above the street address.
- Put a hyphen between the unit/suite/apartment number and the street number.
- Abbreviate the street type.
- Abbreviate the street direction.
Do I put my apartment number on address line 2?
Unless you live in an apartment, you don’t need to use Address Line 2. Alternatively, the suite or apartment number can immediately follow the street address on the same line. It should NOT be placed on Line 2. If you are mailing to a different country, the country name should be the very bottom line.19 May 2018
How do I enter my apartment address on Amazon?
- Click into the Address 1 field and enter the number and street name for your residence.
- Optionally, click into the Address 2 field and enter any other residence information (such as apartment or suite number).
- Click into the City field and enter the city in which your residential address is located.