How do you write an apartment address in Canada?
Tips for addressing letters and parcels mailed within Canada
- Write in uppercase letters (also known as block letters).
- Put information such as title or floor above the street address.
- Put a hyphen between the unit/suite/apartment number and the street number.
- Abbreviate the street type.
- Abbreviate the street direction.
How do you write an address with apartment number?
- Put your address in the center of your mail.
- Write the full name of the recipient above the apartment address.
- Begin the address with the building and street name.
- Add the apartment or suite number on the same line as the street name.
- Write the city, state/providence, and zip code below the street name.
How do you write out a Canadian address?
- Print the name of the recipient.
- Print any other additional address lines below.
- Write the apartment number and street address on the next line.
- Find the correct postal and province code.
- Write the city, province and postal code on the next line.
- Write Canada in the last line.
- Write your return address.
How do you properly write an address?
- Write the name of the recipient on the first line.
- Place the letter in care of someone else (optional).
- Write the street address or post office box number on the second line.
- Write the city, state, and ZIP code on the third line.
- If you’re mailing from another country, write “United States” on the address.