How do I change my Amazon account on my TV?
You can also view or change the account your device is registered to from Settings:
- Select Settings from the Fire TV menu.
- Go to My Account. If your device isn’t registered, a Register option displays on this screen. Select Register and enter your Amazon account information when prompted.
Can you switch accounts on Amazon Fire Stick?
It will be the only way to sign in using another account. You cannot save more than one account to the Fire TV Stick. Once you deregister the Fire TV Stick, you can register an existing Amazon account or Create an account.
How do I sign out of Amazon Prime on my smart TV?
You will log into your Amazon Account locate the device and deregister it!
- From the Amazon website, go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Login with your Amazon account credentials.
- Click Devices.
- Click the Actions button, and then click Deregister. Your Device will be deregistered from your Amazon account.
How do I access Amazon Prime on my TV?
Suggested clip · 57 seconds
How to watch Amazon Prime Video on TVs, Smart TVs and more
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip