Manage ship-from addresses
- Go to your General Shipping Settings.
- Click Edit in the Default Shipping Address section.
- Click + Add a new address, or Edit next to an existing address entry.
- Enter the Address name (for example: “Seattle Warehouse”).
- Select the Country from the drop-down menu.
How do I change the address on an Amazon order?
Click the Order Details link for the order you wish to change. To edit orders shipped by Amazon.com, click Change next to each item you wish to modify (billing address, shipping address, payment method, gift options, etc.).
Photo in the article by “Flickr”