How do I edit additional information in WooCommerce
Go to Appearance > Theme Editor in the WordPress dashboard to access the themes Functions.php file. Then, paste the previously copied code at the end of the file, and then click the Update File button to save your changes.
How do I remove billing information from WooCommerce
How to Remove / Disable Billing Address Fields
- In WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- On the Shipping tab, click.
- Click 'Shipping options'
- Select 'Force shipping to customer billing address' for 'Shipping destination' and save.
How do I change text info in WooCommerce
Installing and activating the plugin is the first step in customizing the WooCommerce button text. You can do this from the plugins page of your WordPress admin dashboard. After the plugin has been installed and activated, click on WooCommerce > Settings to access WooCommerces main settings page.
How do I get rid of additional information in WooCommerce
You can use a page builder like Divi or Elementor to completely redesign the product page to meet your aesthetic requirements if you want to remove the additional information tab from the WooCommerce product page by inserting a PHP code snippet that will modify the product pages code.
How do I add a text field to a WooCommerce product
How to add a custom field in WooCommerce
- Go to the product where you'd like to add a custom field.
- Click the Product Add-Ons link in the Product Data section.
- Click 'Add Group' then click 'Add Field'
- Choose the type of field you'd like to add from the 'Field Type' option.
How do I change the product tab in WooCommerce
Go to Settings > Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce, click on the Add New button to create a new Saved Tab, fill out the content for this new Saved Tab, and then click the Save Tab button to create the Saved Tab.
How do I add a custom tab in WooCommerce
Go to Plugins > Add New in the WordPress admin (yourdomain.com/wp-admin) or click the “Add New” button on the main plugins screen. Then click the “Upload Plugin” button, navigate to the location on your computer where you downloaded the plugin.zip file, select it, and click the “Install Now” button.
How do I get rid of the Description tab in WooCommerce
STEPS TO REMOVE DESCRIPTION HEADING
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open the themes function.php file.
- Add the following code to the function.php files bottom.
- Restore the changes.
- The description heading has vanished after refreshing the product page.
Where are WooCommerce hooks
WooCommerce Category Hooks It is displayed above the categorys product list and before the product card in the list.July 3, 2020
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- You can edit one of three sets of fields:
- Choosing the Add Field button.
- Enter your preferences and text.
- Changes saved.
- You must export WooCommerce order data using WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export in order to export data from custom checkout fields.
How do I turn off shipping address in WooCommerce
Hiding WooCommerce Shipping Methods based on Product type
- Install and turn on the plugin for Hide Shipping Method.
- Visit the plugin settings by clicking on the Settings option on the plugins page, or by visiting WooCommerce => Settings => Manage Shipping Methods.
How do I change my billing address in WooCommerce
When you click the “edit” link on the My Account page, a form opens in a new window with the option to change the Billing and Delivery addresses that Woocommerce by default stores. Nov 27, 2015
How do I add a custom field to the billing and shipping address in WooCommerce
Steps to Add Custom Fields to Billing & Shipping Addresses on Your WooCommerce
- Step 1: Plugin dashboard. On your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce >> Checkout Field Editor.
- Drag and drop the custom field in step two.
- Edit the custom field in step three.
- Save the custom field in step four.
How do I enable shipping address in WooCommerce
Make sure the Shipping Destination is set to “Default to customer billing address” or “Default to customer shipping address” in WooCommerce->Settings->Shipping Tab. If it is set to “Force shipping to the customer billing address,” the shipping fields wont be visible.
How do I get rid of additional information on WooCommerce
Removing the additional information tab using PHP code snippet
- add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'my_remove_product_tabs'
- my_remove_product_tabs function ($tabs)
- unset( $tabs['additional_information'] ); // To remove the additional information tab.
- return $tabs;
How do I remove a checkout field in WooCommerce
For this example, we will remove the “last name” field. To do this, use the Checkout field editor plugin. On the plugin settings page, you can specify the fields to be removed. Click the checkbox next to the billing last name field, then click the Remove button. Finally, click the Save changes button.
How do I create a checkout page in WooCommerce
One Page Checkout Graphical Interface
- Go to: Pages > Add New or Posts > Add New.
- Verify that the editor is set to Visual mode.
- To check out on one page, click the icon.
- Enter the product name or names to display by clicking inside the Products field.
- Choose the items to display.
- Choose the product selection fields template to use.
How do I change the order of notes in WooCommerce
You can do that by using the woocommerce_checkout_fields filter, which you should add to your themes function.php file or plugin, and setting $fields['order']['order_comments']['label'] to the text you desire.May 9, 2018