Amazon Prime Free Trial members enjoy all the same benefits as paid members.
To sign up for the Amazon Prime free trial:
- Go to Amazon Prime Free Trial.
- Click Start your free trial.
- Follow the on-screen instructions if prompted.
How do you become an Amazon Prime member?
How to become an Amazon Prime member
- Open the Amazon website or the Amazon app (Android | iOS).
- Sign in on the app or website if you haven’t already with your registered Amazon account.
- In the app, tap on the Menu icon on the top left, and then tap on Try Prime.
- Click or tap on Start your 30-day Amazon Prime free trial.
Do Amazon employees get prime free?
Amazon cares about your health and well-being, both on and off the job. The following benefits are available at no cost to help make life a little bit easier. Amazon’s free Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
How much does it cost to join Amazon Prime?
A.: The membership fee for Amazon Prime is $119 per year or $12.99 per month. The first 30 days of the annual subscription are free, and you can cancel anytime. Students can get a generous price break, however. Amazon Student accounts get many of the same Prime benefits, and it’s free for the first six months.
How do you get a discount for Amazon Prime?
Here are nine tricks to score Amazon Prime perks at a discount.
- Get the free trial.
- Go monthly.
- Get six months free.
- Discount for people on government assistance.
- Talk to customer service about late shipments.
- Wait for a sale.
- Set up Amazon Household.
- Use Subscribe & Save.