To change the address associated with a debit or credit card:
- Sign in to Payment methods.
- Find the card you want to update.
- Click Edit.
- Update your billing address info.
- Click Update.
Do debit cards have billing address?
A billing address is the address connected to a specific form of payment, which is typically a credit or debit card. Billing addresses must match what the card issuing bank has on file, or the attempted purchase may not go through.
How do I change my billing address for visa?
Call to change your billing address. Contact the financial institution from which you obtained your Visa card. Locate the toll-free customer service number on the back of the card. Speak with a customer service specialist and request to have your billing address changed.
What happens if you put the wrong billing address?
What happens if you put the wrong billing address? In the most extreme circumstance, if you submit an incorrect billing address, your online order will be canceled. However, in most cases, you’ll be alerted to the discrepancy right away — sometimes before you even place the order.
How do I change my billing information?
Update existing payment method
- Sign in to your My Services page.
- Click the Billing Information link for any of your services.
- Click the Payment Methods tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Update link for the payment method you’d like to update.
- Update your payment information then click the Save button.