To transfer your Amazon account from your current Amazon website to your local Amazon website:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and click the Preferences tab.
- Under Country Settings, click Change.
- Select or enter your address, and then click Update.
How do I change my country in the Amazon app?
To change your default language and Amazon marketplace:
- Click on the Settings icon at the top of Amazon Assistant.
- Click on Change Country.
- Select the Amazon marketplace that you’d like the app to default to.
Is Amazon Prime content different in different countries?
Amazon Prime Video has just been launched in over 220 countries across the world. Unfortunately, however, the movies you get to stream via Amazon Prime Video differ according to your region. India, Australia, France, Mexico, UK, and Brazil, for example, get less content then USA.