If you receive access to Prime Video as a part of an Amazon Prime membership: Go to Account & Settings.
Cancel My Prime Video Subscription
- Go to Account & Settings.
- On the Your Account tab look for the Your Membership section.
- Select End Membership and confirm.
To cancel a Prime Video Channel subscription:
- Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Look under Prime Video Channels to find the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Select the Prime Video Channels option and confirm.
Cancel your subscription billed through Prime Video Channels
- Go to amazon.com/video/subscriptions/manage and sign in to your Amazon account (if needed).
- Under the Prime Video Channels heading, your channels are listed.
- Find HBO in your list of channels and then choose Cancel Channel(s).
Cancel Subscribe with Amazon Subscriptions
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Select the Cancel Subscription option and confirm.
How do I cancel my Amazon Prime Video account?
Go to Account & Settings. On the Your Account tab, select Edit on Amazon in the Your Membership section. Select End Membership and Benefits or End Trial and Benefits (as applicable), and then confirm.
How do I cancel Amazon Prime video purchase?
To cancel an accidental Prime Video order online:
- Go to Your Digital Orders.
- Find the accidental order you’d like to cancel.
- Select Cancel Your Order.
- Choose a reason for the cancellation from the drop-down menu, and then click Cancel This Purchase.
How do I cancel a subscription on Amazon?
How to Cancel
- Go to your Subscribe & Save items. From the Amazon.com homepage, select “Your Account.”
- Select the subscription you want to cancel. Under the “More Order Actions” section, click the “Manage Subscribe & Save Items” option.
- Confirm cancellation.