Here are 11 things you can do to get free stuff.
- Check online community marketplaces.
- Sample products.
- Enroll in loyalty programs.
- Use your library card.
- Take online surveys.
- Cash in on credit card rewards.
- Download an app for freebies.
- Use coupons.
How can I get free household items?
Free Household Stuff – Get Stuff for Your Home for Free
- Freecycle.com. Imagine a place where unwanted items are listed and interested people can have them for free.
- Spring Cleaning/Garage Sales.
- Friends and Family.
Where can I get free stuff?
Below are the 31 best websites to check out for free stuff, although not in any particular order:
- The Freecycle Network.
- Woman Freebies.
- The ReUseIt Network.
How can I get free products online?
Believe it or not, there are tons of sites that offer ways to get free stuff online.
Online Places to Get Free Stuff
- Swagbucks. Swagbucks is certainly one of the easiest ways to get stuff online.
- Inbox Dollars.
- Daily Goodie Box.
- Free Stuff Times.
- Bzz Agent.
- Free Samples.org.
- Free Stuff.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”