How do I get a refund from textbook com
- You're welcome to return your textbook for a full refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. Textbooks.com Returns. 2711 W. Ash St. Columbia, MO 65203.
- You must deliver your book back to the official retailer you bought it from.
- Your eTextbook is NON-RETURNABLE once it has been activated.
Does Pearson give refunds
Custom print products invoiced on or after November 1, 2021 cannot be returned. You may return your book(s) or unopened CDs, DVDs, or software, in resalable condition and with the original receipt, within 30 days for a full refund.
How do I return a loose leaf textbook
How to send a loose-leaf books to Amazon warehouse
- Remove the binder if one is included.
- You can purchase polybags here. Place the loose-leaf book inside the polybag and seal it.
- Rubber bands are available to purchase here. Wrap it with two rubber bands both horizontally and vertically.
- Add a label with a suffocation warning.
Can I trust textbooks com
Stay away from this company as it is clearly a scam on college students looking to save money on textbooks; they are selling counterfeit books on their site, and when you ask for a refund, you get absolutely no response.
Can I return an ebook on McGraw Hill
For digital products accessed online and purchased directly from McGraw-Hill, customers will receive a full refund or be permitted an exchange if returned within 10 days of purchase. Digital products, which are purchased as an access card or which are downloadable, such as certain eBooks, are not eligible for returns.
How do I return my McGraw Hill Connect
Call 800-338-3987 or send an email to email@example.com to speak with customer service to get permission to return items or to report problems with damaged or defective goods.
Can you return Pearson access codes
To replace or return an access code bought elsewhere, students would need to contact the place of purchase. Access codes bought elsewhere may not be valid for your instructors course, and Pearson cannot replace them.
How do you sell books on textbooks com
Our textbook buyback is as easy as 1-2-3
- 30 day guarantee on your quote.
- Obtain a free UPS label, print it, and send your books to us.
- You have two options for payment: PayPal or a check.
Can you get your money back from an eBook
Refunding Books on Google Play If we receive your request for a refund within 7 days of your purchase, you may return an eBook for any reason. Purchases made through Google Play for Education are refundable within 30 days of the date of purchase.
How do I return a book on Google Books
Explore refund request options
- Visit play.google.com now.
- Click the icon for your profile in the top right.
- Select Payments & subscriptions.
- Locate the order that you want to change.
- Choose either Report a problem or Request a refund.
- Select the answer that best fits your circumstance.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
Can you return eBooks Barnes and Noble
Returning Items Purchased from Barnes & Noble.com If youre not happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund. Well credit your original method of payment with the purchase price of the item plus any applicable taxes for returns made within 30 days of the delivery date.
Can you return a Kobo book
To check if your item qualifies for a refund, please use our online chat. To chat with us: Go to the Contact Us page. You may be able to return purchased eBooks or audiobooks from Rakuten Kobo.
How do I cancel an order on Pearson
- From Setup, go to Orders & Shipment Tracking.
- The orders checkbox should be selected.
- Click Cancel Orders, then click Start after selecting Tasks.
- Click Cancel Orders after choosing the desired order from the list.
Where can I return my BYUI textbooks
After April 13, rental returns will no longer be accepted at the drop-off location and must be shipped directly to the University Store. Students may still obtain a free shipping label by visiting www.byuistore.com/student. The drop-off is located at the Manwaring Center east dock doors from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
How long is shipping with Chegg
Youll see your shipping options during the ordering process, and when you get to the Place Order page, youll get to choose from the available shipping options. Shipping can take 1-10 business days depending on the shipping option chosen, where the book is coming from, and where its going.
How do I get a refund from Aleks
Please contact ALEKS at https://www.aleks.com/support/form/?support_issue=moreinformation&market=consumer to request a refund for an ALEKS independent use subscription.
Is Textbook com legit
Stay away from this company as it is a clear scam on college students looking to save money on textbooks. NO They are selling counterfeit books on their site, and when you ask for a refund you get absolutely no response.
How do I cancel an order on TextbookX
You will be asked to log in to your TextbookX.com account when you receive a notification that a new order has been placed; once you have done so, go to thesales page and scroll down to the order you wish to confirm or cancel.