Can you send jewelry to Australia?
Yes you can send your jewelry to Australia via International first class.
What is the cheapest way to send a package to Australia?
The cheapest way to ship to Australia with Parcel Monkey
- DHL eCommerce. Our cheapest shipping solution service is provided by DHL and all you need to do is book it online, print the labels and drop off at your local USPS Post Office.
- Light Packet is as the name suggests, ideal for smaller items such as clothing.
What items can you not send to Australia?
The following items are prohibited when included in gift hampers sent to Australia:
- Pine cones.
- Wooden ornaments manufactured from plant material.
- Fresh fruit.
- Item of meat origin or containing meat (all types, e.g., beef jerky, etc.)
- Items containing egg or dairy.
Can I mail a ring in an envelope?
Technically you could mail a pair of earrings in a simple envelope with a single stamp. Wrap the package and bring it in the Post Office to mail it. Unless they weigh a ton, which would make them awkward to wear, postage should be minimal.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”